Monday, October 24, 2011

Toronto LG Fashion Week_MoshaMosha

mosha2


When I met her for the very first time, I did not know if I should call her Mosha or MoshaMosha (her tweeter nickname).



12


I met Mosha again after Adrian Wu’s runway.
Like many other fashion magazine editors, she is notorious for her great style.

Mosha was wearing a leopard printed coat from Old Navy and a bag from Mulberry. 

Firstly, I was surprised about her coat. I think I graduated from Old Navy after high school. 
But, who knew that Old Navy could produce such a great coat?

Secondly, Mosha mixed Old Navy and Mulberry in one look. What a clever idea!
She reminded me of Emmanuelle Alt who wears a Balmain blazer with her Topshop pants.

I loved meeting Mosha during fashion week.  
Her looks inspired me so much so that I am looking into Old Navy’s website as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment